Blueberries have been called superfoods due to the high levels of antioxidants present in one serving, and now researchers have another reason to call this fruit “super” – it may improve memory and concentration.
Try this Blueberry Pancake Smoothie with your kids – best for breakfast and snacks.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana, dash sea salt
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/4 cup instant plain oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses; sprinkle with sea salt
- Serve immediately and enjoy
If you tried this recipe, let us know what you thought of it in the comments below!