Healthy eating does not need to be so complicated, the only goal is how to make a food with simple steps in rich and healthy way without spending tons of money!
Other than that, you can even make it ahead the night before if you’re really short on time.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 medium over-ripe banana, frozen, peeled, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup chilled almond milk
- 1 tbs honey
- 70g quick oats
- Place 70g oats, banana, strawberries, raspberries, almond milk and honey into a blender
- Process for 1 minute or until smooth
- Serve immediately topped with extra fresh banana, strawberries and raspberries, chia seeds and the remaining oats
- For an added crunch, top with cranberry and hazelnut clusters