Guacamole are more commonly applied in savory dishes such as sandwiches and salads but little do they know that it is one of the most comforting dessert like ice creams and other sweet preparations.
You can start these easy and simple steps to make Avocado Smoothie in your home!
- 2 Sheppard avocado, stoned, peeled, cut into chunks
- 100g spinach
- 250ml milk
- 1 tbs macadamia or almond butter
- 1 tbs honey, agave, or maple syrup
- Place the avocado on a baking tray and freeze for 2 hours
- Take all ingredients in a blender for the smoothie mix
- Blend until it smoothens (you may have to scrape the sides down to ensure it gets properly blended)
- Chopped your chosen fruit, and sprinkle some seed mix over the top
- Serve and enjoy!