This cinnamon-spiced apple smoothie is creamy and irresistibly tasty! It’s full of natural sweetness and packed with protein.
• 2 cups fresh apple chunks (skin on, about 1 large or 2 small apples)
• 1 ripe banana
• ½ cup Greek yogurt
• ¼ cup Organic Always milk
• 8 ice cubes
• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
• ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
• Chop the apple. Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary.
• If desired, garnish with an apple slice.
• Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
Enjoy your Apple Cinnamon Smoothie and let us know your thoughts on the comment below!