Why Make Mini Quiches?
• easier than a full quiche
• no blind-baking the pie crust
• fun to make
• customizable based on ingredients you have
• easy to freeze & reheat
• 2 large tortilla wraps
• 4 eggs
• chopped vegetables
• 6 slices salami
• 3 cherry tomatoes
• handful basil leaves
• vegetable sticks
• Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Using a 12cm cutter (or a small plate) cut circles from the large tortilla wraps – you should get 6.
• Use the circles to line 6 holes of a muffin tin, pushing them into the holes to make cases.
• Beat the eggs and pour into the tortilla cases (you can add some chopped vegetables too, if you like). • Top each case with a slice of salami and 1/2 a cherry tomato.
• Bake for 15 mins until the egg has set. Top with a few basil leaves, if you like, and serve with extra tomatoes and vegetable sticks.
Enjoy the Mini Pizza Quiches with your kids and let us know your thoughts about it on the comment section below!